I should've shared it in facebook or instagram, but now it's kinda too crowded there. Haha.. So thinking 'bout moving here since I like a quite and peaceful place.
Anyway, this is one of my favourite food. Lasagna! Yummy!!! Cheesy food always meets my satisfaction.
I think I will survive well if I live in western world, their world is like a cheese paradise for cheese lovers. But hey, not sure actually if their chesees are halal. Sigh... Lost my interest suddenly.
Hmm.. I'm kinda busy these days and pretty stress with a bunch of things. To overcome my roller-coaster mood, I used to find any kind of nice food. Delicious meals make my mood better, I may say food is my guilty pleasure. Yumm... *now I'm looking at my bloaty belly*
Usually I used to drink coffee when I got stress, but these days I can't take it anymore. My heart beats very fast if I drink coffee now. Is it a sign I'm getting old?
Or else, I go shopping. Women like shopping, and it get worse when they are stress.
Well oh well, it's already late now. Time to sleep, chao!






0 comments:
Post a Comment