Along time ago, I always being sarcastic about smokers and their cigarette. I always turned to against them all the time because I didn't like how they disturb people with their smokes. My thought was they were insensitive to know that some people can't stand with the smells when they're smoking. It's always been something annoying to me as they start to light up the cigars. I couldn't hardly breathe.But these days, I got an intense contact with some smokers that change my mind set about them. One of them shared to me,
"When I smoke, I don't cry. It's just like yoga, or breathe controlling."
And the other one I heard saying this, "I cry in cigarette."
From those conversations, I caught one psychological side from smoking. Actually, when someone start to smoke, there's something distracted their mind. It's been an addiction, when they got distracted, they have to find something to run to that will avoid their feelings of being disturbed. So it's like a pain healer for awhile. I got it know. More or less it's like chocolate or coffee to look up to when you're stress. In a different shape, it's a cigar.
Well, another cigar? For you it's fine now. You can have it without me complaining while you're burning. For me to try? Still NO.


0 comments:
Post a Comment