I learnt Korean language from a Korean teacher directly. He's a very kind person, he really loves Indonesia so that's why he stayed in Indonesia for a couple of years with his family. Then during his busyness, he spared one or two days a week to teach Korean language voluntarily to college students who really keen in learning Korean. So me and my friends every week visited his house to study together. It's very fun, sometimes his wife also helped him to teach us a couple of words. And sometimes their cute little son played with us as we learnt some phrases. :D There was a time also when we had some guests from Korean college students, we played together like kindergarten kids while learning Korean language. We were singing together and playing some games 'till evening.
I never had any language lesson as fun as that time ever in my life. So the good feeling about Korea still lingering in my mind up to now.
Anyway, here are a couple of my Hangul handwriting. I used to practice by writing some music lyrics or some nice quotes. It's quite fun doing it since I really like it. :)
엔젤 아이즈 송 |
![]() |
7급 공무원 송 |
"친절함은 귀머거리라도 들을 수 있고 소경도 볼 수 있는 언어이다." |



0 comments:
Post a Comment