Sometimes I feel very upset and annoyed so much by married couples. Not because I feel jealous or envy with them who already found the one. But how they treated me that made me somehow very annoyed.
For example when I attended a wedding alone, I noticed that some women tried to shoo me away by looking at me with their sharp stare when they're together with their spouse. Even if it's my own friends. I could feel their fear and anxiety whenever a woman just a meter away from their man. I felt like, hellooo your man is not a Calvin Klein model and I'm not interested anyway with your man even though it's true he's a model. I also have my pride. And I'm not a b**** who likes to seduce man here and there.
To be honest, I feel very insulted with them and it makes me angry. If the case were the man had a crush on me, then it's not my fault right? It's their man's fault why they can like other woman whereas they're already married. And it's not my fault either if I'm pretty, though I never think I'm that pretty anyway. Should I wear a mask then so nobody can look at my face? Huh?? Thanks but I don't want to. It's not my problem, it's your problem having a negative prejudice on others.
Sometimes I noticed as well that if I put a little bit nice profile pictures, the women started to freak out. As if their lover will fall for me right away. Ridiculous isn't it? Well if that's the case, I suggest to all married men not to add or follow any single woman's social media accounts but their wife and their family only.
I feel weird whenever I see this happened. I'm someone who also agree that a married man must not pay attention to other women other than their wife. Nor should look at them. Vice versa with the wife.
I understand why they did that, they merely want to protect their family from any disturbance from outsiders. But should you hurt others for your heaven's sake? Couldn't you be more considerate with other people's feeling? While you're already married and they're single it's already an enough thing to bear alone for them. For me. No need to scrub the pain all over our faces. Otherwise you just want to show off then you'd better go to psychologist to treat that narcissistic cum social personality disorder of yours.
People can be very cruel sometimes when it comes to their happiness. For me who grew up in a broken family, I know very well what pain is. I know how it feels to be hurt by others. I experienced it myself when my family being ruined cruelly. So I feel enough with that suspicious look in people's eyes, I also don't want to be someone who ruin other people's family. Because I know exactly how it feels to be ruined.
It's painful, hurt, suffering, and it lasts for a lifetime. Do you think I'm crazy enough to do such thing? Even if it's a legal polygamy, I will refuse to do it. Do you know what it means when other woman comes in between a married couple? It will be a hell for the first woman.
That's why I prefer to stay away from any taken man, I don't want to have anything to do with them other than professional work only. I also avoided any wedding party nowadays if there's no companion, it's more comfortable that way. Now I know how it feels to be a single woman in their mid life age, hahaa. So this is how it feels.
It's not that I don't want to get married. Who doesn't want to get married? Is there any woman in this world who doesn't want to get married? It's just that I haven't found my significant other. Actually when I was in college, I really wanted to get married as soon as possible. I had a wish to get married after I graduated from college. But unfortunately, nobody proposed me by the time I graduated. Hahahaa....
So here I am, a happy free single lady who can do whatever she wants.
Just wish me luck throughout the year, hopefully I can meet my significant other. I don't want to be forever alone though however. But don't worry I won't screw other people's bond if 'till the end there's no significant sign. Sigh, what a life.
It's getting late now, time to go. Arrivederci!






0 comments:
Post a Comment