skip to main | skip to sidebar

About me

My Photo
Mariana
Indonesian muslimah, Backpacker, Photography Lover, Dreamer, and Believer to these phrases: "whoever seeks they will find" & "there's no useless effort" - So, keep on going!
View my complete profile

Archive

  • ► 2008 (13)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► December (3)
  • ► 2009 (13)
    • ► January (2)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► December (3)
  • ► 2010 (20)
    • ► January (3)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► November (1)
  • ► 2011 (10)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► October (1)
  • ► 2012 (5)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► November (1)
  • ► 2013 (16)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► October (1)
  • ► 2014 (13)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► November (3)
  • ▼ 2015 (15)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ▼ August (3)
      • Opposite Best Friend
      • Beyond What The Eyes Can See
      • Beach or Mountain?
    • ► October (4)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► December (4)
  • ► 2016 (6)
    • ► January (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► March (2)
  • ► 2017 (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (1)
  • ► 2020 (5)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► November (3)
  • ► 2021 (9)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► September (1)

Labels

  • backpacking
  • blog design
  • capturing moments
  • cerita-cerita
  • cuap-cuap
  • family matters
  • hikmah
  • hot stuff
  • inspirasi
  • kata-kata
  • kerja dan belajar
  • korean drama
  • masak memasak
  • quotes
  • relationship
  • review
  • selingan
  • tausyiah
  • wonderful

What I'm Into

Interior & Architecture

  • Arc Space
  • Arch Daily
  • Archinect
  • Architonic
  • Copy Cat Chic
  • Design Glossary
  • Design Milk
  • Dezeen
  • Enlighter Magazine
  • Famous Architects
  • HGTV
  • Houzz
  • How About Orange
  • IALD
  • IKEA Hackers
  • Interior Design Magazine
  • Karim Rashid
  • Lighting Design Magazine
  • Meade Design Group
  • Mondo Arc
  • Philippe Starck
  • Print and Pattern
  • Samantha Pynn
  • Summer Allen
  • Suzanne Dimma
  • Top 50 Interior Websites

All About Design

  • Eat Drink Chic
  • Goodnight Little Spoon
  • Josh Lafayette
  • Paper Toys
  • Pixel Girl
  • Pugly Pixel
  • Pugly Pixel Blog
  • The Cool Hunter

Let's Go Green

  • groovy green
  • inhabitat
  • sustainablog
  • world changing

Inspiring Blogs

  • Febrianti Almeera
  • Islamic Articles
  • Jamil Azzaini
  • Salim A. Fillah

I Read This

Bidadari Bidadari Surga
Mengarungi 'Arsy Allah
Gadis Pantai
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Rembulan Tenggelam Di Wajahmu
Kupinang Engkau dengan Hamdalah
The Da Vinci Code
A Very Yuppy Wedding
Menyelam ke Samudera Jiwa dan Ruh
Bumi Cinta
Cinta Brontosaurus
The Alchemist - Sang Alkemis
Kambing Jantan: Sebuah Catatan Harian Pelajar Bodoh
Life of Pi
Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps: Mengungkap Perbedaan Pikiran Pria dan Wanita Agar Sukses Membina Hubungan
divortiare
Ketika Cinta Bertasbih
The Right to Lead
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Virus of the Mind: The New Science of the Meme


Mariana's favorite books »

For A Better Life!

Blog Readers

Stats

free counters

simply,

bla bla bla in my mind...

18 August 2015

Beach or Mountain?

Finally the korean drama I've been following these days has reached its final episode. I have posted before the short synopsis here. As expected, the story ended exactly as what I guessed from the first. They're finally getting married and live happily ever after. Yeay!! xD

Don't laugh, haha I know it's so cheesy. But I can't help to like it. x'D Especially the scenes when Choi Won proposed Ha Na. I like the way Choi Won asked Ha Na to get married, his words were so relax and free from any burden that used to be associated with marriage. It's not full of excessive promises nor too much poetic words which giving us headache when hearing it, but rather he's bringing it nicely by asking her to have fun and play with him forever.



This scene makes me remember a psychological test to see whether we're being serious when we're in relationship or not. So one day one of my friend tested me, I know he's trying to figure out what kind of girl I am, hahaha, but I didn't tell him that I know about the meaning of the test. So he asked me, if I were given a choice to choose between mountains and beaches which one that I prefer the most. Then I answered, I like beaches more. Then he got shocked by my answer, hahaa.... Then I explained to him, actually in reality I went to the mountains more frequent than I went to the beaches. I've hiked Papandayan mountain, having a trip to Bromo, Ijen Crater, Dieng Plateau, Ngarai Sianok, and a few more places above the sea level. While I only went to the beaches a few times. It's such a rare chance for me to explore the beauty of seashore, sandy beaches, and the blue water of the sea. So that's why if I have a chance, I would like to explore beaches more and enjoy the warm day with ice coconut drinks. :D

Oh such a paradise, ohohoo.... But actually, in that test if we choose beaches over the mountains, it means that we are a type of person who's not serious in a relationship. Otherwise, if we choose mountains, meaning we're ready to settle down.

Ridiculous isn't it? Hahaha.. :D

These days I've been posting about the topic of love & relationship, but please don't call me pathetic. :p  Actually I'm not in a rush to settle down nor jealous with people who have finally found the one. But I can't deny that I envy it, hahaa... *what's the bloody hell different* 

Anyway I've been thinking these days, I think it's fun to have a foreign spouse whose language is different from me. So I can practice everyday to talk differently, since I'm a bit bored and sick these days with my own country. Ooh my dear, my country is getting worse day by day. The currency rates is terrible compare to dollar, and now we're getting out of stock for beef. The butchers have stop selling beef everywhere, then the fuel price still high, fiuuhh so many things to concern. I've been thinking in moving to UK, South Korea, Singapore or any place that more stable to live in and to have fun of course. Who knows I may find the one there. *I wish* ;P

By the way, a few days ago I just attended my cousin's wedding. And it's very nice to meet other family members whom I haven't seen for a very long time. And the excited part was for the first time I got a proper make up done by a make up artist. Actually it's not the first time, I've got two times getting a make up by a make up artist when I was attended a wedding party as well, but this time is the nicest one that properly done. I really like the result. :)

Do you know what I like the most from wedding party? Beside the nice foods and drinks, I can see people wearing nice clothes. Women wear beautiful dresses and men wear nice suits, people look more decent in nice clothes. But I don't like the after effect when the euphoria ended. Suddenly you feel empty after a bunch of excitements. Just like when we hike a mountain, we'll get too much excitements when we finally reach the peak, but when we continue again the journey the excitements suddenly gone.

That's why I like beaches more than mountains. I like the atmosphere when we go to the beach, people are more relax and free of worries. People tend to enjoy the present time rather than worrying about the future or thinking about the past. To me, I want to have that kind of happiness which allowed me to just enjoy the present moment. So I can be more grateful and useful for others. La dolce de la vita. 


Posted by Mariana at 4:08 AM
Labels: cuap-cuap, relationship, review, selingan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod - edited by Mariana