skip to main | skip to sidebar

About me

My Photo
Mariana
Indonesian muslimah, Backpacker, Photography Lover, Dreamer, and Believer to these phrases: "whoever seeks they will find" & "there's no useless effort" - So, keep on going!
View my complete profile

Archive

  • ► 2008 (13)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► December (3)
  • ► 2009 (13)
    • ► January (2)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► December (3)
  • ► 2010 (20)
    • ► January (3)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► November (1)
  • ► 2011 (10)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► October (1)
  • ► 2012 (5)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► November (1)
  • ► 2013 (16)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► October (1)
  • ► 2014 (13)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► November (3)
  • ▼ 2015 (15)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ▼ August (3)
      • Opposite Best Friend
      • Beyond What The Eyes Can See
      • Beach or Mountain?
    • ► October (4)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► December (4)
  • ► 2016 (6)
    • ► January (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► March (2)
  • ► 2017 (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (1)
  • ► 2020 (5)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► November (3)
  • ► 2021 (9)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► September (1)

Labels

  • backpacking
  • blog design
  • capturing moments
  • cerita-cerita
  • cuap-cuap
  • family matters
  • hikmah
  • hot stuff
  • inspirasi
  • kata-kata
  • kerja dan belajar
  • korean drama
  • masak memasak
  • quotes
  • relationship
  • review
  • selingan
  • tausyiah
  • wonderful

What I'm Into

Interior & Architecture

  • Arc Space
  • Arch Daily
  • Archinect
  • Architonic
  • Copy Cat Chic
  • Design Glossary
  • Design Milk
  • Dezeen
  • Enlighter Magazine
  • Famous Architects
  • HGTV
  • Houzz
  • How About Orange
  • IALD
  • IKEA Hackers
  • Interior Design Magazine
  • Karim Rashid
  • Lighting Design Magazine
  • Meade Design Group
  • Mondo Arc
  • Philippe Starck
  • Print and Pattern
  • Samantha Pynn
  • Summer Allen
  • Suzanne Dimma
  • Top 50 Interior Websites

All About Design

  • Eat Drink Chic
  • Goodnight Little Spoon
  • Josh Lafayette
  • Paper Toys
  • Pixel Girl
  • Pugly Pixel
  • Pugly Pixel Blog
  • The Cool Hunter

Let's Go Green

  • groovy green
  • inhabitat
  • sustainablog
  • world changing

Inspiring Blogs

  • Febrianti Almeera
  • Islamic Articles
  • Jamil Azzaini
  • Salim A. Fillah

I Read This

Bidadari Bidadari Surga
Mengarungi 'Arsy Allah
Gadis Pantai
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Rembulan Tenggelam Di Wajahmu
Kupinang Engkau dengan Hamdalah
The Da Vinci Code
A Very Yuppy Wedding
Menyelam ke Samudera Jiwa dan Ruh
Bumi Cinta
Cinta Brontosaurus
The Alchemist - Sang Alkemis
Kambing Jantan: Sebuah Catatan Harian Pelajar Bodoh
Life of Pi
Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps: Mengungkap Perbedaan Pikiran Pria dan Wanita Agar Sukses Membina Hubungan
divortiare
Ketika Cinta Bertasbih
The Right to Lead
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Virus of the Mind: The New Science of the Meme


Mariana's favorite books »

For A Better Life!

Blog Readers

Stats

free counters

simply,

bla bla bla in my mind...

13 August 2015

Opposite Best Friend

Since last week, I got a very bad cough. And yesterday it kept me awake all night, I couldn't sleep well due to the cough. So I decided to wake up and do something else in the middle of the night.

When I woke up, I remembered I was curious about something, not so important but I kinda bit interested to find out. Recently I've been following another Korean romantic drama, and I really like the story and the actor who played it. The film brought me back to the times in my younger age when I had some romantic moments that made my heart fluttering and my stomach filled with a bunch of butterflies. The feeling when we're in love kinda thing that I had again when I was watching "The Time That I Loved You".


The story is about two best friends, a man and a woman, who have been together in a good friendship for 17 years but not yet realized nor admitted they have feelings for each other. It's kinda cheesy story, I know... ;D that over and over reproduced in a movie. But somehow watching it again doesn't feel that bad, it's quite nice to watch. Since it's a very light topic which people often easily find it as well in real life.

Actually, I'm one of a few who find it hard to believe that men and woman can be best friends. One of them must have a feeling for the other, or even both of them could have feelings for each other. How can a man and a woman just having a casual relationship without getting attracted for so long? Though I know maybe out there it could be possible, but I won't naively believe it since I never have a male best friend. Hahaa....

Back to the drama, when I really like the character in any movie that I watched, I will start googling about the real actor who played it. I want to know further how is the real character of the actor, is he really as charming as his character in the drama? Is he as nice and as handsome as it seems on screen? What kind of person he is actually? So from this I would like to decide whether I'm going to admire him further or just leave it be in the movie only. Hahaa, don't mock me for this.

So my curiosity ended up after I watched "Strong Heart" variety shows, episode 125 and 126 where the real actor, Lee Jin Wook, who played the drama showed his real character. I couldn't stop laughing all night when I watched this two episodes, it's really funny and silly to hear about the actor's life stories.



Strong Heart Ep.125


Strong Heart Ep.126


From this variety shows, rather than his real love stories it's more interested to hear about his friendship that has been occurred for 10 years with his best friend which is also an actor, Kim Ji Seok. Both of them are admirable and handsome, I really envy their friendship that could lasts for years and still close until now. They said they did everything together from shopping, travelling, eating, enlisting military, sharing schedule, even living together. People in the variety shows even misunderstood their close friendship, they thought both of them were gay, hahahaa.... But it's not true, they clarified it in the end. Lee Jin Wook said "I think aside from kissing we did everything" x'D *LOL*


Lee Jin Wook and Kim Ji Seok

Shopping together

From what I saw, they have opposite personality. Jin Wook oppa is more calm, stiff, persuasive, and serious. While Ji Seok oppa is wittier, funny, talkative, easy going, and cheerful. This might be an advantage for both of them, so they can complete each other as best friends. Oh how nice isn't it to have someone you can share everything with in your daily life. I envy you both oppa! :D

Okay, it's getting very late and I'm so sleepy. Time to sleep.... *yawn*

Last but not least, let me share this two soundtracks below from the drama. I really like it. It's very nice to hear, it brings back the good memories again. Especially when we're in love... :)


Kyuhyun (Super Junior) - The Time We Loved (우리가 사랑한 시간) 


Suzy (Miss A) - Why Am I Like This (왜 이럴까)

Posted by Mariana at 3:33 AM
Labels: cerita-cerita, korean drama, review, selingan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod - edited by Mariana