Of course it's not true, hahaa, I still lack in conversation and sometimes got mixed up in using tenses up to now. Hikss.... But one thing I'm certain of, that dream showed that I already into the language and I got the confidence in using it anytime. (even with lots of mistake) *big grin*
So what's the relation with Hangugo? What is Hangugo? Hangugo (한국어) means Korean Language.
As you know, these days I've been very keen about Hangul (Korean Alphabets). If there's a blank paper, I feel like always want to write Hangul. Maybe due to this new habit, yesterday night I got a very absurd dream. I dreamt speaking in Korean languange. :D I remember I said the words :
- 'saram' (사람) means someone
- 'saramdeuri' (사람들이) means people
- and 'banmal' (반말) means informal speech or casual speech
Yayy, does it mean I have really mastered Korean? Hahaha, hopefully... someday... *cross finger*
Here are a couple of my hangul handwriting, my small notebook is now full of my hangul writings, just like an elementary student's assignment book. Very messy, but I kinda like it. :D
writing quotes in Hangul |
괜찮아요 (it's okay) & 화이팅! (fighting) |
할말이 없어요 (I don't have anything to say) |


0 comments:
Post a Comment