Recently I just watched Ratatouille, a Disney movie that already favored to win the best animated feature oscar - to be nominated for best picture, in my free time. And I got sparkled with a simple conversation between Remy the rat and his dad when he suddenly choosed his own path. This is the dialogue that turns me on. Here it goes...
Remy : Dad, are you tryin' to say that our future cannot be more than this?
(Remy and his dad talked in front of the death mice, which had been killed by human)
Dad : Remy, our nature is not to change, but to follow the rules. That's our future.
Remy : Change is Nature, Dad. It happens when we decide.
(Remy moved toward his dad)
Dad : Where you going?
Remy : With luck, forward!
Wish me luck, I'm going forward from now on. ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment