skip to main | skip to sidebar

About me

My Photo
Mariana
Indonesian muslimah, Backpacker, Photography Lover, Dreamer, and Believer to these phrases: "whoever seeks they will find" & "there's no useless effort" - So, keep on going!
View my complete profile

Archive

  • ► 2008 (13)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► December (3)
  • ► 2009 (13)
    • ► January (2)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► December (3)
  • ► 2010 (20)
    • ► January (3)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► November (1)
  • ► 2011 (10)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► October (1)
  • ► 2012 (5)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► November (1)
  • ▼ 2013 (16)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ▼ June (6)
      • Being Loved Gives You Strength, Loving Makes You B...
      • Instant VS Manual
      • A Story Behind My Name
      • Stand Up For The Truth
      • One Fine Day
      • Foodilicious
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► October (1)
  • ► 2014 (13)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► November (3)
  • ► 2015 (15)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► December (4)
  • ► 2016 (6)
    • ► January (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► March (2)
  • ► 2017 (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (1)
  • ► 2020 (5)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► November (3)
  • ► 2021 (9)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► September (1)

Labels

  • backpacking
  • blog design
  • capturing moments
  • cerita-cerita
  • cuap-cuap
  • family matters
  • hikmah
  • hot stuff
  • inspirasi
  • kata-kata
  • kerja dan belajar
  • korean drama
  • masak memasak
  • quotes
  • relationship
  • review
  • selingan
  • tausyiah
  • wonderful

What I'm Into

Interior & Architecture

  • Arc Space
  • Arch Daily
  • Archinect
  • Architonic
  • Copy Cat Chic
  • Design Glossary
  • Design Milk
  • Dezeen
  • Enlighter Magazine
  • Famous Architects
  • HGTV
  • Houzz
  • How About Orange
  • IALD
  • IKEA Hackers
  • Interior Design Magazine
  • Karim Rashid
  • Lighting Design Magazine
  • Meade Design Group
  • Mondo Arc
  • Philippe Starck
  • Print and Pattern
  • Samantha Pynn
  • Summer Allen
  • Suzanne Dimma
  • Top 50 Interior Websites

All About Design

  • Eat Drink Chic
  • Goodnight Little Spoon
  • Josh Lafayette
  • Paper Toys
  • Pixel Girl
  • Pugly Pixel
  • Pugly Pixel Blog
  • The Cool Hunter

Let's Go Green

  • groovy green
  • inhabitat
  • sustainablog
  • world changing

Inspiring Blogs

  • Febrianti Almeera
  • Islamic Articles
  • Jamil Azzaini
  • Salim A. Fillah

I Read This

Bidadari Bidadari Surga
Mengarungi 'Arsy Allah
Gadis Pantai
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Rembulan Tenggelam Di Wajahmu
Kupinang Engkau dengan Hamdalah
The Da Vinci Code
A Very Yuppy Wedding
Menyelam ke Samudera Jiwa dan Ruh
Bumi Cinta
Cinta Brontosaurus
The Alchemist - Sang Alkemis
Kambing Jantan: Sebuah Catatan Harian Pelajar Bodoh
Life of Pi
Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps: Mengungkap Perbedaan Pikiran Pria dan Wanita Agar Sukses Membina Hubungan
divortiare
Ketika Cinta Bertasbih
The Right to Lead
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Virus of the Mind: The New Science of the Meme


Mariana's favorite books »

For A Better Life!

Blog Readers

Stats

free counters

simply,

bla bla bla in my mind...

11 June 2013

Being Loved Gives You Strength, Loving Makes You Brave

Yesterday morning I watched a very touching reality show in KBS, Korean TV Station, that's showing about everyday's life of a cancer sufferer. She's a cheerful lady, named Jin Suk, aged about thirty something. When you see her, you won't ever think that she's having a heart and lung cancer, because she loves to smile and looks very energetic. :)

The positive life spirit in her doesn't come just like that. I may say that she's lucky. Aside from her illness, she's having a loving husband who takes a very good care of her. That what keeps her alive I think, amazingly. Everyday her husband cook her some healty food, preparing the medicine, giving massage, having a routine small conversation in the middle of activities, taking her for therapy session, and even more he's doing a construction work with his own hand to build her somewhat like a small pavilion to keep her warm from time to time. And he's doing it all the time by himself wholeheartedly. Oh dear, how envy I am..

And not only that, he even quited from his job beforehand to take care of her. Another thing that makes me amazed as well is that, she looks just like an ordinary woman, even now she lost her hairs due to some therapy I think. But her husband sincerely able to flatter her with words like saying that he's having a beautiful wife, calling her with miss that reminds her of their old times before married, and many others just to cheer his wife up.

I almost shed tears.. :')

It's 360 degrees from what I usually see. My family's not a kind of family that usually show our feelings to each other. We often fight and argue to show our careness, instead of being affectionate. Different family different ways for sure. Well but I prefer those couple's way of showing careness if I may choose, it's more warm and soothing. Isn't it?!? :P

These days when I often think that I better die, I don't wanna live long, I just want to vanish, then suddenly seeing those people wants to live so badly.. I feel a bit guilty. :-/ But hey, they have a reason to live. Well I do as well, of course (sounds like denying, yea right)... it's just that I'm not motivated that well. I'm so sorry dear God.. :'( for still needing small things from this world which could be huge to me. 

Anyway, I remember some inspirative words came from them, which might be what they have been learned from their life and keep them positive : 

"Be happy today to be happy tomorrow. If you happy today, tomorrow you will be happy. If you sad, tomorrow you will be sad." 
"Instead of thinking how many days still left to stay alive, better I think how to enjoy the life as I can."


I just read a proverb of Lao Tzu saying that "Being loved gives you strength, Loving makes you brave", I think it's true. Obviously after watching this TV show. So, keep in love and enjoy the life! ;)



Posted by Mariana at 2:32 AM
Labels: family matters, hikmah, inspirasi, wonderful

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod - edited by Mariana