Hmm actually, what are the things that I really want to do and could spend the rest of the time with it? Wanna know? :D
Here are the list of the things that I've been dreaming to do :
1. Learning about photography and how to process a photo in a dark room
![]() |
| Dark Room |
I like photography, I really like taking pictures with a camera or a phone camera. I want to take a course to learn well how to take a good pictures. And maybe later I can join for some competition and having my works presented in an exhibition. I did it once a few years ago, my photo had been selected for a travelling photography exhibition. I took the photo only with a pocket camera when I went to Ijen Crater in East Java with my backpacker buddies. Haha, never imagine at all I could be selected. And it feels soooo good seeing your photo being presented well in a nice frame. :D Hopefully I can do it again one day.
![]() |
| My photograph was on displayed in an exhibition (the 2nd from the top right). The photo title is "Serpihan Jiwa" |
2. Learning at least 3 different languanges
Mastering other languange gives you more confidence and satisfaction about yourself. I feel good about myself if I can understand other languange. Right now the only foreign languange I know is English. I was quite interested when I learnt it, and using it frequently whenever I could - even just translating a song lyrics, I did it wholeheartedly. I don't have any difficulties in learning languange. So if I have time, I want to learn at least 3 other languanges. Maybe it will be Arab, French, Korean Hangeul, Japanese, and Germany. Just like my father, he understood 4 languanges. It was Germany, English, Chinese, and Bahasa Indonesia. I don't really interested in learning Chinese, though I am half Chinese. :P It's just not cool speaking with a languange which required you to produce a shrilling annoying sound. Haha, no offence. :D Just my two cents.
3. Travelling or backpacking around the world
That's one of my never ending passion. Seeing the beauty of this world that Allah has created to us. :D I think it's such a pitty if you have time, money, and healthy body but you don't want to see the beauty of the world. So, I promise to myself that one day I must go travelling around the world. Seeing nature, mountain, beach, crater, river, forest, village, cities, civilization, culture, all the beauty things in this world I want to see. You can learn many things from your journey, experiencing new things, discovering something you never imagine, having an unforgetful adventure, meeting new inspiring people, and some people say you can find yourself from your journey. :) And another thing, of course you can hunt and take some good pictures while having your journey. :D Sounds nice, right? Hopefully I can do it with my lifetime partner. Should be a lifetime partner, because I want to spend most of my time doing this. Hopefully the partner have the same desire. :)
4. Learning how to read Al-Qur'an correctly and to memorize it
![]() |
| Al-Qur'an Al-Kareem |
I can read Al-Qur'an, I learnt it since I was a kid. I have a very kind private teacher who taught me patiently how to read Al-Qur'an from the very beginning. But I know that I haven't fully learn it because I only had a very short time in learning it and I didn't go to Islamic school at all. I studied in a Christian school since I was in a kindergarden until highschool. I just really started to know Islam when I went to university. So I still need to continue my study in reading Al-Qur'an correctly. And if it's possible, I want to memorize it too as many as I could. I wish that one day I can have a small family who regularly read Al-Qur'an together and share the meaning of it. I wish that I can teach my children how to read Al-Qur'an correctly too. :)
5. Crafting or creating some nice artworks
Since I was a kid, I like to do craft. I have a good hand, I'm good in doing handicraft like quilting, knitting, anything. I like to paint on a canvas too. If I have time, I want to do some nice artworks in my art room. Maybe I will sell it or just collecting it in one room. Expressing yourself in art will make you see the beauty of colors and teach you how to appreciate it. I love art and love being a part of it.
6. Learning how to bake and cook
I cook occasionally, rarely, only if there's a good reason in doing so. I'm very lazy in cooking, because I don't like the mess and the long time required to do it. When someday I have a family, I know that I should be able to cook however. If I may choose, I prefer baking to cooking. Baking is more fun to me. Anyway, if there's a time better I learn both, baking and cooking. So I can feed all the people I love with my own food.
7. Gardening flower, fruits, and vegetables
I have a dream for so long that I want to have a large land so I can gardening many kind of flowers, fruits, and vegetables. Then in the middle I will build a green house where I can do my experiments or just hanging around. And somewhere in the corner or in the middle too it's okay, I will put a gazebo to take a rest alone or together with my family and have lunch while viewing the garden. Lovely, isn't it? :D
7. Gardening flower, fruits, and vegetables
I have a dream for so long that I want to have a large land so I can gardening many kind of flowers, fruits, and vegetables. Then in the middle I will build a green house where I can do my experiments or just hanging around. And somewhere in the corner or in the middle too it's okay, I will put a gazebo to take a rest alone or together with my family and have lunch while viewing the garden. Lovely, isn't it? :D
8. Doing sports like basketball, swimming, baseball, and martial art
Ever heard in a healthy body there's a good soul? That's true. So I want to keep my soul in a good spirit by regularly doing sports. It's fun and will make your body healthy.
Those are some of the things that I want to do if I have spare time one day. Hopefully, wish me luck!





0 comments:
Post a Comment