skip to main | skip to sidebar

About me

My Photo
Mariana
Indonesian muslimah, Backpacker, Photography Lover, Dreamer, and Believer to these phrases: "whoever seeks they will find" & "there's no useless effort" - So, keep on going!
View my complete profile

Archive

  • ► 2008 (13)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (3)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► December (3)
  • ► 2009 (13)
    • ► January (2)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (3)
    • ► December (3)
  • ► 2010 (20)
    • ► January (3)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (9)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► November (1)
  • ► 2011 (10)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► October (1)
  • ► 2012 (5)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► November (1)
  • ▼ 2013 (16)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ▼ June (6)
      • Being Loved Gives You Strength, Loving Makes You B...
      • Instant VS Manual
      • A Story Behind My Name
      • Stand Up For The Truth
      • One Fine Day
      • Foodilicious
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► October (1)
  • ► 2014 (13)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (2)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► November (3)
  • ► 2015 (15)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (3)
    • ► October (4)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► December (4)
  • ► 2016 (6)
    • ► January (2)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► March (2)
  • ► 2017 (3)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► July (1)
  • ► 2020 (5)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► November (3)
  • ► 2021 (9)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► April (3)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► September (1)

Labels

  • backpacking
  • blog design
  • capturing moments
  • cerita-cerita
  • cuap-cuap
  • family matters
  • hikmah
  • hot stuff
  • inspirasi
  • kata-kata
  • kerja dan belajar
  • korean drama
  • masak memasak
  • quotes
  • relationship
  • review
  • selingan
  • tausyiah
  • wonderful

What I'm Into

Interior & Architecture

  • Arc Space
  • Arch Daily
  • Archinect
  • Architonic
  • Copy Cat Chic
  • Design Glossary
  • Design Milk
  • Dezeen
  • Enlighter Magazine
  • Famous Architects
  • HGTV
  • Houzz
  • How About Orange
  • IALD
  • IKEA Hackers
  • Interior Design Magazine
  • Karim Rashid
  • Lighting Design Magazine
  • Meade Design Group
  • Mondo Arc
  • Philippe Starck
  • Print and Pattern
  • Samantha Pynn
  • Summer Allen
  • Suzanne Dimma
  • Top 50 Interior Websites

All About Design

  • Eat Drink Chic
  • Goodnight Little Spoon
  • Josh Lafayette
  • Paper Toys
  • Pixel Girl
  • Pugly Pixel
  • Pugly Pixel Blog
  • The Cool Hunter

Let's Go Green

  • groovy green
  • inhabitat
  • sustainablog
  • world changing

Inspiring Blogs

  • Febrianti Almeera
  • Islamic Articles
  • Jamil Azzaini
  • Salim A. Fillah

I Read This

Bidadari Bidadari Surga
Mengarungi 'Arsy Allah
Gadis Pantai
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Rembulan Tenggelam Di Wajahmu
Kupinang Engkau dengan Hamdalah
The Da Vinci Code
A Very Yuppy Wedding
Menyelam ke Samudera Jiwa dan Ruh
Bumi Cinta
Cinta Brontosaurus
The Alchemist - Sang Alkemis
Kambing Jantan: Sebuah Catatan Harian Pelajar Bodoh
Life of Pi
Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps: Mengungkap Perbedaan Pikiran Pria dan Wanita Agar Sukses Membina Hubungan
divortiare
Ketika Cinta Bertasbih
The Right to Lead
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Virus of the Mind: The New Science of the Meme


Mariana's favorite books »

For A Better Life!

Blog Readers

Stats

free counters

simply,

bla bla bla in my mind...

11 June 2013

Instant VS Manual

These days I've been busy posting things to my other instant social medias. I'm quite routine posting in Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. It's a lot easier to post things in those instant medias, even I can post from only one application which is Instagram then my posting can goes to other instant medias at the same time. Very practical and saving a lot of time.

What I usually post instantly are things that goes around me at the actual time with pictures. To me it's pretty fun doing it because I like capturing pictures, amateurly for sure :p, then giving a title related to it or a little story about the pictures. I hope you don't call me an alay (Indonesian slang for a teenager tacky acts) by doing it. Hehe.. :D

Well anyway here in blogger, it's kinda funny to me still everytime I said blogger - what do you think when you say a blogger blogs a blog in blogger, quite dizzying right?!? :D Well here in blogger, I really make some time to post something, which I more concern and give attention to. It makes me feel better when I write things that goes around in my mind. I have lots of things in my head that I want to write, I want to share, I want people to know my stories, my thoughts about life, or about anything happening around.

FYI, I'm an ambivert person based on a test I had a few moments ago, telling that I have a potential of being an extrovert and introvert as well. Most of the time, I don't really spend myself being an extrovert. It's a special thing to me when I become an extrovert, it means that I feel comfortable with the situation or the person. When I'm an introvert, means that I still beware of  a situation, still trying to adapt, or finding a distance to get close to. So when I don't really having a good time to be an extrovert, I spend my time here. In blogger. Quite happy, huh? :D

Okay anyway, you can find me on these instant social medias below. Just add me, follow me, and get in touch closely to my actual instant postings. ;)








Posted by Mariana at 8:53 AM
Labels: cuap-cuap, hot stuff, review, selingan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod - edited by Mariana